HWInfo64 Logging Issues

I'm wanting to only log the GPU temps and fans. I've gone through and disabled all other entries.

1705458637273.png

1705458754990.png

However when opening the log file it seems everything except the GPU temps are being logged. I've attached the most recent log file for reference. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Attachments

• monitor.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
Use the "Logged" checkbox in Sensor Settings - Customize to specify which items to include in the sensor log.
1705485695430.png

Use the "Logged" checkbox in Sensor Settings - Customize to specify which items to include in the sensor log.

thanks for your response. however i'm a little confused as I posted a screenshot in the op of my "customize" page showing I have all logs (except GPU temps) set to "No". Which, I think, is the exact thing you said to do. Did I post the correct thing here?

Sorry, I missed that.
There seems to be a quite big mismatch in the sensor log you posted. Not sure what happened, perhaps it has something to do with disabled monitoring of those sensors.
Try to enable monitoring of all sensors.

Sorry, I missed that.
There seems to be a quite big mismatch in the sensor log you posted. Not sure what happened, perhaps it has something to do with disabled monitoring of those sensors.
Try to enable monitoring of all sensors.

So I ended up getting it to work, but only after disabling the auto-arrange function. once i could manually re-arrange the sensors I was able to get the log to output what I wanted

1705523271041.png

Back