HWInfo64 maximum values logging

Oinkerino

Hi,

I would like to know if there's a way to log maximum values to a file without any timestamp, meaning I only want the highest maximum value for each sensor (especially temps)

Example: I start the logging by clicking the + file icon, and it saves to a csv every 2 seconds the maximum values to only 1 line.
I don't want the file to grow, I only want to see 1 line.

The reason is, if my computer crashes, I want to be able to see every single maximum values that were last seen before the computer crashed.

Is this possible with current version? If not, I think it would be a really good feature to have, thanks in advance!

Only current values can be logged and if your system crashes you'll see what was the last state before the crash.
Logging the maximum values (which is a maximum of all current values sampled during the whole runtime) wouldn't tell you much as such values could be obtained anytime during whole run.

Only current values can be logged and if your system crashes you'll see what was the last state before the crash.
Logging the maximum values (which is a maximum of all current values sampled during the whole runtime) wouldn't tell you much as such values could be obtained anytime during whole run.
Ok thank you, and is there a way for the file to not grow and only save the last log in 1 line? If so, I would like to know how.

Hi Oinkerino,
  • create a "normal logfile"
  • after crash, open logfile with GenericLogViewer
  • in the top-left corner of any diagram you can find minimum, average and maximum value of shown log-period
Temps.png
It‘s anyway a good idea to use a normal logfile, because crash maybe wasn‘t at highest temps (Martin already mentioned).

Regards
Tom

Last edited:
Back