This is certainly caused by changing order of items and some value that only sometimes provides a correct reading. I have tried to reproduce your situation to debug it, but was unable to reproduce it so far.
It would be helpful if you could find a procedure how to reproduce the problem. Best would be to start from scratch: Fixed order + Restore Original Order and then describe the steps needed to make it happen, so I can reproduce and debug it.
I just downloaded a fresh portable copy to work with. Debug on like the sticky says. I didn't find that issue yet, but found something different that's pretty weird already.
I just started hiding values, and eventually this happened. It does "weird stuff" like this a lot, I didn't do anything in particular and I doubt it will do it again if I repeat the exact steps. I'll keep trying to replicate things:
Alright, after hiding the blanks on the right then combining pages (left side has no extra blanks) I finally got one rogue disabled sensor to appear. Unfortunately it is not causing flickering and has different behavior when interacted with than the original bug. (So, yet another separate bug).
When I right click it to hide it, it hides the value directly below it. However I can enable and disable monitoring of it without trouble, I just can't get rid of it.
Next I tried hiding the values above and below it which worked, then I tried "Show Graph" on the rouge upload rate value and it created a graph for EVERY VALUE on top of eachother. THEN when I tried to disable monitoring of it it disabled everything BELOW it.
OK, I reenabled monitoring of those values all at once (including highlighting Current Up Rate
which is the rogue value this time), that worked normally.
Then I tried move one of the CPU VCore values next to each other (although I just noticed 2 have been missing from the start...) I either double clicked and dragged, or let go of the mouse too soon... I fumbled and all of a sudden A NEW rogue value appeared! (Which is also one that has been previously disabled!) I was then able to successfully hide the first rogue value Current Up Rate
successfully! It seems only one value can be glitched at a time. Most of the time they appear at the bottom. Still no flickering.
I went into Sensor Settings > Layout and unchecked PCIe Link Speed
at the bottom. Another value instantly appeared in it's place in the settings and sensors.
I tried doing that until it ran out of hidden settings to use to try to get rid of the rogue sensors and it worked. Unfortunately there are a number of hidden values that I want to restore but can't figure out how to do individually...
I've attached the report and debug files. Unfortunately I forgot to restart HWINFO after enabling debug mode, so it wasn't active during all that.