ID of Dual Channel

Fatcho

Hello
Initially I apologize for my English, I am from Brazil and my English is not good.

I need the memory ID, more precisely the Dual-Channel information, I noticed that HWinfo can read this information but in HWiNFO Shared Memory Viewer it does not show, does anyone know if it has this ID in HWinfo or REGEDIT?

I attached an image that shows the number 1 and 2 the information, but in the number 3 program there is no way to look for it.

Sem Título-1.png

This information isn't exported via shared-memory, only sensor related data that are variable during run-time are.
Why would you need this via shared-memory? This interface is available only to certain plug-in/extension developers.

This information isn't exported via shared-memory, only sensor related data that are variable during run-time are.
Why would you need this via shared-memory? This interface is available only to certain plug-in/extension developers.

I am exporting this information to Rainmeter, and I want to add if it is in Single or Dual Channel, I can also work with REGEDIT information, but I have not found anything about memory channels.

Back