info respin period HELP

marian_s_petre

Hello,

I have a problem with HWiNFO 5.22 on Alienware M11X
When I open SENSORS i press on keyboard 5 and I change Respin Period and now i can't modify to 100 minimum...I receive an error continous after this my laptop come irresponsible(Block screen) until i press turn off button ....
How can I change this to basic   settings ???   
Thank you somuch.

Best regards,
Marian

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
What is you current respin value ? Try to change it by changing one digit so that the value you enter is > 100.

marian_s_petre

Martin said:
What is you current respin value ? Try to change it by changing one digit so that the value you enter is > 100.
curent respin value is 5 and I can't change ....i receive an message (minimum it is 100 to 500) I pres Ok but continuous  appear...after 5-10 time i have to restart computer and start again. It is another method to delete this respin period or setup to 100 how much is minimum ?
Exist an file in windows where this settings are stored ? I try to reinstall HWiNFO and after start will keep same settings with 5 respin period.
Thank you Martin

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
The setting is stored in registry but can be deleted by pressing "Reset Preferences" in the main Settings of HWiNFO.

marian_s_petre

Martin said:
The setting is stored in registry but can be deleted by pressing "Reset Preferences" in the main Settings of HWiNFO.
Martin You're the best !!! 
I reset preferences and now I can setup manual speed or auto or custom for Fan.

I will recommend HWiNFO to all my friends.

Thank you so much for your help.
I wish you all the best.

Marian