Insanely high "Power reporting Deviation"

Torse

Hey, i just downloaded the latest version of HwInfo, and i am a little bit worried about the data it shows, i will share a screenshot:

1.PNG

I have ryzen 5 3600 CPU and B450 Aorus pro motherboard. And was using a stable clock speed of 3900 with core voltage offset of +0,126V (To reduce temperatures), desactivated PBO. That was until i saw those values and moved into default bios configuration, stills showing me those numbers. Even using at 3600 ghz clock speed, it keep telling me insane %. ¿Is it bad? I dont have temperatures problem (Never exceed 71 degrees with 3900 Ghz clock speed) ¿What can i do?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 19
Please read the initial post about this feature if you meet the conditions for it to give proper results: full load, stock settings (no LLC, no voltage offset).

Okay, i runned Cinebench with all on default and values were normal (Max of 97%). So there was not a real problem on this configuration.

But i have another question, when i run the cinebench test with 3900Ghz speed clock and 0.126V core voltage offset, the results show 110%, when Ryzen 5 3600 can reach 4.2 Ghz by itself with the configuration i used before. So i dont understand why it has higher % with lower speed clock/voltage. Can this harm my cpu? (Higher power reported deviation than 100%) Because i did it to lower the temperatures and was working. Thank you all for answering.

Okay, i runned Cinebench with all on default and values were normal (Max of 97%). So there was not a real problem on this configuration.

But i have another question, when i run the cinebench test with 3900Ghz speed clock and 0.126V core voltage offset, the results show 110%, when Ryzen 5 3600 can reach 4.2 Ghz by itself with the configuration i used before. So i dont understand why it has higher % with lower speed clock/voltage. Can this harm my cpu? (Higher power reported deviation than 100%) Because i did it to lower the temperatures and was working. Thank you all for answering.
Check the main thread of power deviation, if its 85% to 110% more or less you should be ok....

Back