Latest public release breaks Stream Deck plugin?

There was a recent public update that I downloaded, and mind you, I actually decided to pay for the Pro license just to ensure Stream Deck functionality even though this license is meant to monetize professional users, and now in version 7.10-4540, Stream Deck plugin support appears to be completely broken.

Do you use at least version 2.0 of the plugin? https://github.com/shayne/hwinfo-streamdeck/releases
No. The latest version downloadable directly from the Stream Deck app's store is 1.1.1, and I thought Stream Deck itself would update these things, and I didn't need to dive into GitHub.. Even asking the BarRaider people in their Discord about it left me with a response telling me to downgrade to HWiNFO 6.4.2 (I've since discovered that this isn't actually a BarRaider plugin, not sure why I thought it was)

This works, thank you!

Last edited:

HaileSt0rm

Hi everyone, I just downloaded the plugin and hwinfo but i cant seem to select a sensor from the dropdown list within the plugin itself. It's stuck on "loading...". Any fixes?
1631603445680.png

Last edited:

HaileSt0rm

EDIT:

Solved with v2.0.0 of the plugin and v6.42 of HWiNFO. I was using the v2.0.1 of the plugin and v7.x of HWiNFO.

Thanks for your reply but I was wondering why v2.0.1 of the plugin wouldn't communicate with the Stream Deck?

EDIT 2:

Sorry issue came back after awhile. Sensor dropdownstuck on "loading..." again

Last edited: