Minimize Sensors on startup is not working

earl088

I noticed today that HWinfo64 Pro v7.37-4970 starts up showing the sensor windows when I do not have that setting enabled to begin with and I also have the minimize sensor on start up.

I have unticked those boxes, uninstalled the app and manually deleted the left over files on the folder and reinstalled. Still getting the same issue of the sensors showing on start-up.

1675136005783.png

Found the culprit. It seems that allowing MSI-AB to access hwinfo64's dll's seems to trigger a program start which will ignore the minimize on start settings.

If MSI AB is causing this then most likely it's starting HWiNFO64 with a different local path. Try to reconfigure the settings when launched by MSI AB and check where it stored the HWiNFO64.INI file.

If MSI AB is causing this then most likely it's starting HWiNFO64 with a different local path. Try to reconfigure the settings when launched by MSI AB and check where it stored the HWiNFO64.INI file.

When I uninstall HWinfo64 no other instance of the app starts so I believe that there is no other location. For now I have unchecked HWinfo64 from MSI AB's data source.

Back