Monitor CPU and GPU fan RPM on MSI laptops

proto-69

Hey Martin,

Msi laptops users dont have any option to monitor the rpm fans in game...the only way is with msi dashboard app in phone.

The only program that show rpm fans is dragon center but we not have a way to monitor them in game like cpu voltage even with msi afterburner or hwinfo dont work.

What i ask is if you can use the stats of dragon center to link with hwinfo?

I can help you given some info about my MSI model to start working on that.

Thanks.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Report File.HTM
    170.9 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, but I'd rather like to rely on direct readout rather than another application.
I will check with MSI if they can provide me the information required.

Martin said:
Sorry, but I'd rather like to rely on direct readout rather than another application.
I will check with MSI if they can provide me the information required.

You was able to do in clevo laptops, i just need that you put monitoring in hwinfo about msi laptops.

Such features are proprietary and each laptop is different, so I cannot apply the same method as for Clevo.
Sometimes it's not possible to determine fan speed monitoring on laptops without further information from vendors.

Martin said:
Such features are proprietary and each laptop is different, so I cannot apply the same method as for Clevo.
Sometimes it's not possible to determine fan speed monitoring on laptops without further information from vendors.

Yeah i understand, but you was able to do in asus rog, alienware, clevo, perhaps there is a hope to do in msi GT75.

I dont want control the fans, i just want add cpu and gpu fans on my stats when gaming...i use hwinfo and msi afterburner together to give more stats while gaming.

Currently not. I have sent an inquiry to MSI, waiting for their response....

Thanks. I have analyzed your system, but I wasn't able to find something that would allow me to use methods possible on other notebooks.
So this depends on MSI now...

Martin said:
Thanks. I have analyzed your system, but I wasn't able to find something that would allow me to use methods possible on other notebooks.
So this depends on MSI now...

Many thanks Martin, as i said the only program that allow us to check rpm fans is the msi dragon center.

Back