MSI Meg Z390 Ace

sanity69

Not sure if you guys are already aware but HWINFO64 seems not to be reporting Vcore correctly,Have an 8700k installed, Not sure if anything else is not reporting correctly at the moment still testing things. I am On the latest MSI bios.

This board should be properly supported. Why do you think HWiNFO doesn't properly report Vcore there? Are MSI tools reporting something else?

Martin said:
This board should be properly supported. Why do you think HWiNFO doesn't properly report Vcore there? Are MSI tools reporting something else?

Ill check and post back... Ok so There is quite a few extra feautures in the bios on this particular board ive never seen before. Just to clarify i wasnt blaming HWINFO for the problem it could very well be something i have missed. all driiver updates fully installed. Core #0 VID 1.355v same for other cores, I set the Vcore in bios to 1.35 so looks like Vid is displaying my core voltage +0.5 yet the vcore is reading around 1.136v and doesnt move. I must be missing something somewhere. CPUz is reading the same core voltage as HWINFO guess i have messed up somewhere.

I have just checked with MSI and it seems HWiNFO indeed isn't reporting correct Vcore.
This will be fixed in the next build.

Back