My rainmeter skin

Mewok

Wasn't able to find one that looks decent(IMO), made it myself and wanted to share it with others. Feel free to leave any comments about my bad code.
yjc0OTAaohA.jpg

Attachments

• HWINFO_theme_by_Mewok.rar
    906.1 KB · Views: 1,328
Hey, i use your skin... its awesome. Can you or anyone maybe tell me or create a version where i can see the Maxtemps of CPU and GPU as well?

Added max temps, should work perfectly fine with 1080p res, not sure about any other res.
lxDfzHt.png

Attachments

• HWINFO_theme_by_Mewok.rar
    907.9 KB · Views: 533
nice skin but i can't download it.

it says "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Mewok said:
Wasn't able to find one that looks decent(IMO), made it myself and wanted to share it with others. Feel free to leave any comments about my bad code.
yjc0OTAaohA.jpg

Nice skin. Not sure why but I can't download. Perhaps I'm too new to the forum

Nice work mate. Can you add disk usage and option to stack horizontally(cpu + disk on left and gpu + ram on the right)? Thanks!

Mewok said:
dutung said:
Alright so I looked at your file (never written rainmeter code before) and got it to work how I want it to. Thank you! Here is mine: https://imgur.com/a/pys27sB

I like your temps color going from blue to red, small change, but looks very nice.

Hey Man I like your changes, Im just trying to get the CPU temps and Cpu average usage going and am having difficulties, Im using the correct ID and entry details for the CPU but its not registering anything in the widget. is there anything I'm missing?

Hey Man I like your changes, Im just trying to get the CPU temps and Cpu average usage going and am having difficulties, Im using the correct ID and entry details for the CPU but its not registering anything in the widget. is there anything I'm missing?
Same thing is happening to me right now after i updated my windows to 1903, have no idea what's wrong...

UPD: for some reason had to reinstall rainmeter plugin from here https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/rainmeter-plug-in-for-hwinfo-3-2.2172/ ,everything works now.

Last edited:
Back