On Board Memory Allocation

Cmp_Cmndo

1GB is allocated in the BIOS, HWiNFO reports 3GB. Windows 10 Task Manager indicates 1GB allocated to VRAM.
The motherboard name is also slightly incorrect GIGABYTE Z77P-D3 instead of GIGABYTE GA-Z77P-D3
FYI: This motherboard is an identical replacement for the previous one I reported on, which failed.

Gigabyte GA Z77P-D3.jpg

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    513.5 KB · Views: 1

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Mainboard name comes from the BIOS, it's shown as it provides is.
As for the IGPU, try to upgrade the drivers. It's a bit odd as the Video BIOS seems to belong to Sandy Bridge rather than Ivy Bridge family...

Cmp_Cmndo

Drivers are updated to latest provided by Intel to Microsoft.
2020-05-06_083220.jpg
2020-05-06_084348.jpg
This motherboard is compatible with Sandy Bridge & Ivy Bridge CPU's which could explain the oddity.

Last edited:

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Could you please export contents of the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\{4ADA1FCE-86DA-11EA-9481-8F0501D2B5C2}\0000
You might need to compress the REG file (ZIP, RAR, 7z, etc.) before attaching it here.

Cmp_Cmndo

Exported key is only 62k but only certain attachments are allowed, i.e. zip, etc.
HWiNFO main page does show the full motherboard ID, i.e. the "GA" prefix.
2020-05-06_093926.jpg

Attachments

• Export Reg Key.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 1

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
The name with "GA-" prefix is the computer description set in the operating system.
Per registry the graphics driver says it's using 3GB memory and I wasn't able to find how to determine the information about dedicated memory shown above :(