Playing Nice With Corsair iCUE ?

Dicehunter

Probably a long shot but is there any chance of HWINFO playing nice with Corsair iCUE software in the future ?

I only ask as I think HWINFO is brilliant as I always have an OSD with quite a few stats on screen in games etc.... but it makes iCUE freak out and turns the lights off and on, On all the fans in the system sporadically.

This would be theoretically (and easily) possible if Corsair would be willing to play nice with any other software. Unfortunately this is not true.
They attempted this some time ago, but failed to add simple mechanisms for synchronizing with other applications. These mechanisms are implemented for quite long time in lots of other tools. Except Corsair.

I'll bug them on their forums, They are pretty open to suggestions as of late, Their new software devs seem pretty laid back :)

Good luck then ;)
We and several other developers pushed them in the past. And they listened, started the process, but when it came to final actions they failed to add just a few simple lines of code. Actually, they added them, but it was so buggy, that it was useless. And instead of simply fixing it, they removed the synchronization completely.

Martin said:
Good luck then ;)
We and several other developers pushed them in the past. And they listened, started the process, but when it came to final actions they failed to add just a few simple lines of code. Actually, they added them, but it was so buggy, that it was useless. And instead of simply fixing it, they removed the synchronization completely.

It took them an age to just support their own products properly through Corsair Link and CUE, Looks like some of their new devs are more on their toes though :D

Back