Power consumption deviation report (precision) AMD ryzen 5600

kanoth

greetings community

I tell you, I am just beginning to use this spectacular program to monitor the temperatures of my hardware, especially the notes of my GPU, the issue is that below (see attached image) I could see that within all the values of the program, there are only one that particularly highlights me in red and talks about my CPU consumption, which tells me that the optimal value should be 100% or close to it, and it turns out that I am well below that value.

What I don't understand is that my cpu is installed and set with stock values, that is, it hasn't been undervolted or overclocked, it's just working normally from stock, and despite them, I get this notification yes you want it where it looks like it was set wrong (read attached image text box) .

My question is if someone knows and knows about the subject and can guide me what is causing this gap in consumption, and how to solve it since, as we can see the text, under the heading of IMPORTANT NOTE, and I quote, "if the result is <90% or >110%, it should be a cause for concern" and the truth is that I am a little worried that in the medium or short term, it could translate into an even greater inconvenience with the proper functioning of my PC

It should be noted that the only modification that I have made from the bios of my PC, has been the XMP profile for ram memories, where slightly the ram voltages, as everyone knows, are modified a little by virtue of a higher frequency.

My specifications are:

ryzen 5600

X570 asus crosshair hero wifi

32gb ram 4x8 corsair vengeance rgb 3600mhz c18

WD black 2tb 7000mbs

RTX 3080

EVGA 850w PLATINUM power supply

Attachments

• hwinfos desviasion uso de energia.png
    hwinfos desviasion uso de energia.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 8
greetings community

I tell you, I am just beginning to use this spectacular program to monitor the temperatures of my hardware, especially the notes of my GPU, the issue is that below (see attached image) I could see that within all the values of the program, there are only one that particularly highlights me in red and talks about my CPU consumption, which tells me that the optimal value should be 100% or close to it, and it turns out that I am well below that value.

What I don't understand is that my cpu is installed and set with stock values, that is, it hasn't been undervolted or overclocked, it's just working normally from stock, and despite them, I get this notification yes you want it where it looks like it was set wrong (read attached image text box) .

My question is if someone knows and knows about the subject and can guide me what is causing this gap in consumption, and how to solve it since, as we can see the text, under the heading of IMPORTANT NOTE, and I quote, "if the result is <90% or >110%, it should be a cause for concern" and the truth is that I am a little worried that in the medium or short term, it could translate into an even greater inconvenience with the proper functioning of my PC

It should be noted that the only modification that I have made from the bios of my PC, has been the XMP profile for ram memories, where slightly the ram voltages, as everyone knows, are modified a little by virtue of a higher frequency.

My specifications are:

ryzen 5600

X570 asus crosshair hero wifi

32gb ram 4x8 corsair vengeance rgb 3600mhz c18

WD black 2tb 7000mbs

RTX 3080

EVGA 850w PLATINUM power supply
In that text, and under the "IMPORTANT NOTE:" you will read that this sensor reading is only important under full (100%) CPU load.
On all other situations it has no meaning at all and it should not be considered. This can show values from 0% up to a few hundreds of % but only under 100% CPU load you should pay attention to it.

Back