Power Throttle on GPU?

itb7

Hello all,
I am very new to this software and am trying to take a more proactive approach to PC maintenance. I have only had one crash recently, in which Warframe closed itself and redirected me to a webpage titled "Hardware Failure". I don't think that's supposed to happen. Looking through HWinfo, I found that it seems to be listing GPU performance as being throttled by power. However, this reading is showing up regardless of whether or not I'm playing a game at all, and even running Warframe on maximum settings I'm not having any frame drops. Any advice would be really appreciated! PC specs are below:
cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
gpu: Radeon RX 6700 XT
RAM: Corsair vengance lpx 32GB ddr4
motherboard: B450 tomahawk max
Power: corsair 750W 80+ gold

Attachments

• 003.PNG
    003.PNG
    99.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
If I understand the question correctly, it is running on a PCIe 3.0, because the B450 does not support 4.0. I'm not sure where I can find GPUz in HWinfo.

If I understand the question correctly, it is running on a PCIe 3.0, because the B450 does not support 4.0. I'm not sure where I can find GPUz in HWinfo.
Just on splash screen while running the HWinfo app untick the sensors and hit ok. Whole summary will be seen including the GPU details.

Back