renewal

Hi, I just updated to v7.30 and it said my maintenance period had expired and I'd need to purchase or revert to older version.
I just renewed on 6/23. Does this new version require a new license?
I checked my email and last received email was the confirmation/receipt of renewal from 2checkout on 6/23.
I suppose i can buy again, but I was under the impression that the renewal would cover updates etc.
Pls let me know how to proceed. Thx!

Hi, I just updated to v7.30 and it said my maintenance period had expired and I'd need to purchase or revert to older version.
I just renewed on 6/23. Does this new version require a new license?
I checked my email and last received email was the confirmation/receipt of renewal from 2checkout on 6/23.
I suppose i can buy again, but I was under the impression that the renewal would cover updates etc.
Pls let me know how to proceed. Thx!

When you renewed you should have received a new license key. You need to replace the old key with this new one for new versions to work.
If you don't see the e-mail with new key make sure to also check your spam/junk folders, it might have landed there.

Ah... yes. my bad. I didn't install the new key from the email back when.
Pasted it in and I'm all good now. Sorry to bother u! Thanks.

You can renew anytime while the license is active and that will prolong your license by another year.

You can manage your license renewal via your 2co account here: https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
Thanks for this new license management feature, Martin. It's so easy to renew the license. My subscription expires in October but I renewed now through 2co, it's so convenient. I also turned on auto-renewal which I missed doing so the first time I bought a license last year. Thanks again for all your hard work, I just couldn't live without HWinfo (and Rainmeter).

Thanks for this new license management feature, Martin. It's so easy to renew the license. My subscription expires in October but I renewed now through 2co, it's so convenient. I also turned on auto-renewal which I missed doing so the first time I bought a license last year. Thanks again for all your hard work, I just couldn't live without HWinfo (and Rainmeter).

You're welcome, I'm glad that you find it useful. And thanks too for supporting this project!

I tried to use the license management through 2co but I'm unable to log in or create an account. Neither my e-mail nor my order number works, I don't get any e-mails whatsoever from 2co. Am I missing something?

I tried to use the license management through 2co but I'm unable to log in or create an account. Neither my e-mail nor my order number works, I don't get any e-mails whatsoever from 2co. Am I missing something?
Please send me your order number and e-mail via a Private Message and I'll look that up.

Back