Reports

eltonb

I would LOVE to be able to install HWinfo32 on multiple machines and be able to see their sensors from one central dashboard.

Additionally, I also wish there was a way to schedule reports to run and send me the results either through email or just copy the report to a network share..if I could just run a report from command line, I could use a batch file and Windows scheduler to do the rest.

Alerts when certain thresholds are met would also be nice.

Just as an FYI, I have about 30 machines spread all over that are susceptible to massive amounts of dust, and periodically their CPU's get full of dust. When this happens, fan speeds go to 6,000 RPM's and CPU temps soar.

HWiNFO32 is currently available only as a stand-alone client and doesn't support remote analysis/monitoring functions.
Although, there are currently no plans for such a feature, I'm still considering this option.
However, if this should be available once, it probably won't be available as freeware. It would be more likely a kind of an 'extension pack' for HWiNFO32.

eltonb said:
I would LOVE to be able to install HWinfo32 on multiple machines and be able to see their sensors from one central dashboard.

Additionally, I also wish there was a way to schedule reports to run and send me the results either through email or just copy the report to a network share..if I could just run a report from command line, I could use a batch file and Windows scheduler to do the rest.

Alerts when certain thresholds are met would also be nice.

Just as an FYI, I have about 30 machines spread all over that are susceptible to massive amounts of dust, and periodically their CPU's get full of dust. When this happens, fan speeds go to 6,000 RPM's and CPU temps soar.

Is there any kind of way to kick off a report without using the mouse? For example, is there anyway to kick off a report from the command line like c:\hwinfo32.exe -sensors -report -xml ?

Currently no (by intention).

eltonb said:
Is there any kind of way to kick off a report without using the mouse? For example, is there anyway to kick off a report from the command line like c:\hwinfo32.exe -sensors -report -xml ?

Back