Sensor-Page not opening

Unknownuser0

R5 3600-_-Strix X450F gaming-_-Viper 2x8GB 3200MHz DDR4
Since a few days I can't open the Sensor-Page after starting HWINFO64 and selecting "Sensors only" any more:(. Why is that and what can In do in that case:eek:???

Unknownuser0

Ok, maybe this is a little more informativ:D. At first, I'm opening HWiNFO64 from the Desktop. Then I choose "Sensors-only" and click Run. It seems like it would detect all the sensors, but after the little loading-window has disappeared, there is no new window. There is actually the icon of an "HWiNFO64-window" in the taskbar that shows up after the loading-window but there is no connected window. If I hover above the icon with my mouse it shows a small white window above it, but that's all. And the same happens if I try to open the sensors page from the summery-window.

Thank you in advance for your efforts
I hope this is more helpful;):D

Attachments

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
The attached debug file doesn't show any issues. Does the HWiNFO icon in taskbar appear as ordinary application, or in the notification area? What happens if you double-click the icon?

Unknownuser0

I'm very sorry for my late response but I wasn't able to do this earlier.
At least I was able to identify and eliminate the error by myself. The Problem was a Windows registry entry of my graphic card that I've been messing with. So I fixed that table and now it's working again.