Some help with GPU needed

scorp

I can't get my GPU readings detected.  I'm using the latest version of HWINFO.  I've read this post and played around but no joy http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-Rainmeter-plug-in-for-HWiNFO-2-0?pid=6877#pid6877

Although I only have one GPU, HWINFO detects two sensors.  One is Nvidia GTX 780 and the other is Nvidia GTX 780 CHL CHL8266.  What's the significance of this and which should I be looking to get passed to the skin?

This might help me narrow down the issues a bit.

What exactly is the problem, are the values showing up in HWiNFO, but not in Rainmeter ?
The "Nvidia GTX 780 CHL CHL8266" sensor concerns the GPU voltage regulator.

Martin said:
What exactly is the problem, are the values showing up in HWiNFO, but not in Rainmeter ?

Yes, the values are showing in HWiNFO but not in rainmeter. Is there anything I can post here so that I can help you to help me, please?

scorp said:
Martin said:

Yes, the values are showing in HWiNFO but not in rainmeter.  Is there anything I can post here so that I can help you to help me, please?

Sorry for the late reply.....

Have you run HWiNFOSharedMemoryViewer.exe?  Does it show the proper sensors and values that you see in HWiNFO's main window?

Back