Support of RTSS - Displaying HWiNFO sensor values in Games

There are several ways how to get data from HWiNFO into OSD.
I assume what you have now is that RTSS shows its own FPS counter regardless of hot key configured in HWiNFO.
You can configure HWiNFO to push them into RTSS. If you do that and disable showing of own FPS counter in RTSS and instead configure all value + FPS counter in HWiNFO via its own hot key it should give you what you need.

I hope this is the right thread to post in. I am using afterburner which utilizes RTSS as the OSD. I am configuring from within afterburner. I have been able to pull values over into it, but I keep running into one problem.

Is there a way to group HWINFO sensors with the Afterburner's?

I added GPU Memory Junction Temp and I am wanting to have it group with Afterburner's "GPU" group, but it is displaying it on a separate line no matter what I select. Attached images for reference

Afterburner Settings.pngAfterburner Settings HWINFO Plugin.pngOSD.png

I hope this is the right thread to post in. I am using afterburner which utilizes RTSS as the OSD. I am configuring from within afterburner. I have been able to pull values over into it, but I keep running into one problem.

Is there a way to group HWINFO sensors with the Afterburner's?

I added GPU Memory Junction Temp and I am wanting to have it group with Afterburner's "GPU" group, but it is displaying it on a separate line no matter what I select. Attached images for reference

View attachment 8743View attachment 8744View attachment 8745

This is a question you should ask in the Afterburner/RTSS forum (at Guru3D).

Hwinfo does have option to do that i believe what you want as long if its listed within hwinfo that is, i wish i could use hwinfo on arch linux :( having driver hell on windows right now which sucks, apparently Nvidia drivers going thru worse for effected cards especially with limited vram

After the last update HWiNFO doesn't report the FPS from within game (it's steady at whatever the last number was) and outside of a game it gives me FPS figures which I don't really need (although I suppose it's better than no data?). If I enable RTSS's onscreen FPS counter it shows the correct game FPS but HWiNFO shows a different value.

If you're using Beta build 5020, try fix in 5021:

If you're using Beta build 5020, try fix in 5021:
That works but it doesn't detect my Pro license. Do I need to move it to a different directory (I'm running it from Downloads folder like a moron)

If you have installed HWiNFO64 you need to move the license key file into the folder where HWiNFO64 is installed.
Or you can put it into the same folder where your HWiNFO64 installation files are and start the install again, that will automatically copy it too.

Hi.

Either I'm missing something, or OSD label position is incorrent in RTSS. Lets say we have two items enabled, GPU FAN1 (column 1) and GPU FAN2 (column 2), both have (customized) labels enabled. This is the result I get in game OSD:

Code:
GPU FAN1 GPU FAN2: 1101 RPM 1102 RPM

This is what I would expect:

Code:
GPU FAN1: 1101 RPM GPU FAN2: 1102 RPM

I don't know if other users find current display options more readable than I do, but units are displayed right after the value, so I would expect the labels to have the same position (label - prefix, unit - suffix).

Running HWiNFO64 7.62 and RTSS 7.3.4.

Regards.

Last edited:
Back