7.72 update issue

DJ Tucker

I just updated to version 7.72 that fixes the hide issue so thanks for fixing that :) but i now have an issue that stops my corsair hx1000i from reporting power usage on any readings. This had been working really well before this update. Can this be fixed. Thanks in advance :)

Hmm, are you sure this is only in v7.72? There were no changes here between 7.70 and 7.72.

So i went back to the previous version and it's still not working. Yet yesterday it was working fine with 7.70 and i have a spreadsheet with all the formula's for working out total power usage and cost per day, week and month updated last night before i logged off. The update to 7.72 has stop the sensor from being reported as anything but 0.000w. All other sensors work great including all other psu sensors. just not wattage :(

Edit: Would seem that the sensors were being displayed active even though it had been disabled somehow. After disabling monitoring of the psu and re-enabling it again it now works. Thanks again for the awesome hwinfo Martin.

Last edited:
Back