9700k OC help

ATFSpectre

Pretty new to overclocking so I followed a guide and was able to get a stable (I think) OC at 1.295v. When using HWiNFO, the VR VOUT / VCore are not the same as what I set it in the bios but if I use CPU-Z, it is the correct number. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not as well as how I would go about fixing it. Another thing I'm not sure of is what "VR Loop 1" is. I can't find too much information about it and not sure if I should worry about it's temperatures. Any help here or some advice + suggestions would be amazing. Also if you need information, let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• cpuz.jpg
    cpuz.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 5
  • hwinfo.jpg
    hwinfo.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 7
Pretty new to overclocking so I followed a guide and was able to get a stable (I think) OC at 1.295v. When using HWiNFO, the VR VOUT / VCore are not the same as what I set it in the bios but if I use CPU-Z, it is the correct number. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not as well as how I would go about fixing it. Another thing I'm not sure of is what "VR Loop 1" is. I can't find too much information about it and not sure if I should worry about it's temperatures. Any help here or some advice + suggestions would be amazing. Also if you need information, let me know. Thanks.
Could u link so of your oc info, also the vr temps seem high. Pwm setting on auto?

Back