A list showing "explanation (definitions)" of HWINFO listed items (maybe w/de-abbreviation)?

tvl

Does HWINFO have a comprehensive "list" (or ressource) showing more explanations/definitions of the listed info-items (maybe w/de-abbreviations)?

(My lingo ain't english, so tiny problem there: I've surfing from "island to island" in search such a list (of definitions of HWINFO's predefined system-listings: From "APU GFX" >to>"Write rate") When searcing I tend to find little coherence - and then it gets "very "surfey" (and what I do find are that different partys explain "same" items by using different terms. Well, - maybe just me breaking a blockage-sweat from the "tech jargon" -as you guessed I havn't been keeping up to date, but did get my first pc in 1992! So: Does HWINFO have list where definisions of all listed items is explained?.

When you hover the mouse over a sensor value it will display a ToolTip describing the value in more detail.

Than you for your reply Martin. And: Yes!! If I'm lucky these complete tooltips exsist in a list/a document somewhere? An "overview" of tool-tip list will make investigating more/relations on the net a lot easier; Maybe it's in the translation section??? :)

I'm sorry, there's no such document available. The amount of all possible sensors and their meanings is huge and creating such document would be an incredible task.

I'm sorry, there's no such document available. The amount of all possible sensors and their meanings is huge and creating such document would be an incredible task.
It's no problem, and I see your point. Anyways: Thank you for this beautiful, little, app.

Back