Add ability to re-order the readings.

Nofew

Everything that appears in HwInfo's sensor reading is currently set in stone. I'd like to be able to move individual sensors wherever I want so I don't have to constantly scroll around the list.

I'm planning a major overhaul of the sensors screen, which would include such feature too.
However I haven't yet fully finalized this idea, so it's in the longer term plan.

Bump.

Id also like to see this functionality.

Id also like to request the ability to have more than 1 column of values. Rather than scroll down to see more values, it would be great if we can just maximize the screen horizontally to put all the values on the screen at the same time.

I understand that the sensors window has grown quite tall and needs some kind of redesign for better reading of the values.
I still have few ideas in my mind, but haven't finalized them yet, so please be patient.
I'm open to listen to your thoughts, just let me know (ideas, drawings, etc ;))..

Martin said:
I understand that the sensors window has grown quite tall and needs some kind of redesign for better reading of the values.
I still have few ideas in my mind, but haven't finalized them yet, so please be patient.
I'm open to listen to your thoughts, just let me know (ideas, drawings, etc ;))..
Exactly, especially with newer monitor aspect ratio. I've had to hide a number of values & it's still too tall for 16x9 monitor. Will probably hide more I never use.
1. Make bottom menu smaller (Reset Values, etc.)
2. Move "Up Time" from bottom of menu area to right of Temperature (left of Reset Values).
3. Font size is about as small as it can get without sacrificing readability.

Back