[ADDED] Showing CPU Northbridge Voltage (CPUNBv) in Sensors?

Chozo4

I'd taken note that the CPU Northbridge (CPUNBv) Voltage is listed in the summary view but yet is not shown in the sensor view. Since the voltages are being altered based on powerstate in some cases it would be helpful to keep an eye on said voltages through the sensor view.

Is there any plans to add this in to the sensors at any point in time? There is no rush of course - just putting up a query regarding it.

EDIT: Title adjusted accordingly to show its' implemented status.

RE: Showing CPU Northbridge Voltage (CPUNBv) in Sensors?

Which exactly CPUNBv you mean that is shown in the Summary window, the value in the CPU operating points list ?

I can add reporting of this value in sensors, but please note that this doesn't necessary have to be the real NB voltage.
It's similar to CPU VID which reflects the CPU requested voltage, however the mainboard might apply an offset to this voltage. Vcore is the sensor measured resulting value. Also, note that only certain mainboards are capable of measuring the NB voltage.

Martin said:
I can add reporting of this value in sensors, but please note that this doesn't necessary have to be the real NB voltage.
It's similar to CPU VID which reflects the CPU requested voltage, however the mainboard might apply an offset to this voltage. Vcore is the sensor measured resulting value. Also, note that only certain mainboards are capable of measuring the NB voltage.

Fair enough, it was the requested voltage that I was mainly concerned about for pulling info from. It had just seemed a bit odd that the requested CPU voltage was read into the sensors but not the requested CPU-NB voltage despite it being integrated into the CPU itself (as per the K10+ architecture).

OK, I'll add this into sensors in the next build.

Back