AlphaLCD

B1ade

Any chance of you guys supporting this?

I know it's an old program and there isn't an SDK around. But if you guys were interfaced with it, it would be fully functional again.

I can get bits an bobs from speedfan but there is too much guesswork and not much detail.

Why alphaLCD? Because it is by far the easiest to configure LCD software I have ever used. If you can recommend anything else that would work with the Alphacool lcd unit I will happily try something. I'm just not interested in scripted ones. I spent the best part of 10 hours setting up one page in alphaLCD and that was just drag and drop.

There may be a cash incentive if anyone is willing to take on the task. I know there are a lot of people in my situation because something happened (nobody knows what) to the guy who was programming it for alphacool.

From what I have gathered on the everest website, a DLL needs to be written for alphalcd to use.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

I'm not sure if there would be someone willing to do this, however I can't image how it's possible to interface with the LCD when there's no SDK available.

Back