Always on top

Timur Born

Hello,

is there an "Always on top" function hidden anywhere? I use third party software to make windows stay always on top, but several programs I tried fail to keep the HWinfo sensor window on top (or even offer it there).

Thanks and regards.

Any news on this. For Windows' own Resource Manager I found a workaround via the application OnTopReplica, but HWInfo is not detected by that application. So a built in "always on top" function would be very useful for the sensor window.

Turns out that I found an easy way to make HWinfo stay always on top in combination with normal "always on top" software (like 4Tray Minimizer). Just start said software as Administrator and voila, both HWinfo and Windows Resource Manager can be made to stay on top.

bump...

It is ridiculous this is still not implemented. It is mostly just one line of code to implement this as some flag to set.

Have you checked in sensor settings? There's an "Always On Top" option for quite some time...

maffle said:
bump...

It is ridiculous this is still not implemented. It is mostly just one line of code to implement this as some flag to set.

dump...

congratulations for your very first, constructive post

Back