Are there any plans to have a discount on the licence?

Just to increase sales, I'm sure more people would buy if there is a deal (including me)

No offence intended.

Edit: Black Friday coming up too.

Pricing is solely up to Martin, and I believe it will be what it costs. I don't speak for Martin, but I found this entire thread post to be highly presumptuous and entitled. A lot of how I feel can be summed up in https://macademic.org/2011/06/08/never-end-your-email-with-thanks-in-advance/ . I hope this helps.
Alright just stop right there and calm down. I just asked there were any plans since other software out there like 3DMark also has deals.

Nothing about being entitled. Also assuming someones intentions off some blog post is really ... nvm.

I really appreciate how Martin replies to each and every thread, and ofcourse the software, the updates and details in it. I have nothing but respect for him and his work. Ofcourse its upto him and there is nothing wrong with suggesting it.

I know pricing is a sensitive topic given previous threads etc (I remember Martin mentioning Aquasuite), so I didnt want to sound "entitled" - which is why I mentioned no offense intended.

So again, calm your inner white knight.

I'm afraid the current price doesn't leave much room for discounts, also given the maintenance price (2nd and subsequent years) is available with a 50% discount.
I'm rather considering an option for a perpetual (lifetime) license, but the decision wasn't made yet.

Reactions: C47
I'm afraid the current price doesn't leave much room for discounts, also given the maintenance price (2nd and subsequent years) is available with a 50% discount.
I'm rather considering an option for a perpetual (lifetime) license, but the decision wasn't made yet.

Fair enough, thanks again :)

Let me just say that I’d convert my existing license to a perpetual one in a heartbeat. I use hwinfo and have been for years and I love the product.

Back