Are these voltages ok?

AlienDx98

Within the last month my PC has randomly restarted twice and both times after restarting it has said power surge detected Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply. So I got the voltages from HWINFO in case I have a bad PSU. So can anyone tell me if these voltages are ok? Thanks AlienDx98

[attachment=1906]

My PC specs are:
PSU: Corsair RM850
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
HDD: WDC WD10EZEX-75ZF5A0
RAM: 16GB Dominator® Platinum Series (4 x4GB) DDR 31600MHz
GPU: GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 780 TI WINDFORCE 3X OC 3GB GDDR5
CPU Intel Core i7-4790K 4.00GHz (Devil's Canyon)

Attachments

• voltage.jpg
    voltage.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 64
My guess would be the PSU as the error message suggests, but better search for that problem on other forums like ASUS, OCN, etc.

AlienDx98

According to the resulted screenshot part you input sensor voltage measurement circuit on the board will not connected to them and an arbitrary potential crosstalk occurs due to the high input impedance circuit. And it says the error in the design of the electrical circuit device.

According to the description in the chip Nuvoton NCT6791D nine voltage inputs (CPUVCORE, VIN [0..3], 3VCC, AVCC, 3VSB and VBAT), unused inputs of voltage sensors is necessary to connect the common wire bus devices, the board developers once again "forgot" to do .

Here datasheet chip Nuvoton NCT6791D / Nuvoton NCT6791F - Nuvoton NCT6791D.pdf and I think that our colleagues have "forgotten" to read all 449 pages of the document and simply connect the "necessary" and leave the other inputs are not connected. You can check it on a real board making sure whether there is a path between her not involved in the scheme of input circuits and the common bus (0V, GND) supply chain any ohmmeter.

VictorVG said:
AlienDx98

According to the resulted screenshot part you input sensor voltage measurement circuit on the board will not connected to them and an arbitrary potential crosstalk occurs due to the high input impedance circuit. And it says the error in the design of the electrical circuit device.

According to the description in the chip Nuvoton NCT6791D nine voltage inputs (CPUVCORE, VIN [0..3], 3VCC, AVCC, 3VSB and VBAT), unused inputs of voltage sensors is necessary to connect the common wire bus devices, the board developers once again "forgot" to do .

Here datasheet chip Nuvoton NCT6791D / Nuvoton NCT6791F - Nuvoton NCT6791D.pdf and I think that our colleagues have "forgotten" to read all 449 pages of the document and simply connect the "necessary" and leave the other inputs are not connected. You can check it on a real board making sure whether there is a path between her not involved in the scheme of input circuits and the common bus (0V, GND) supply chain any ohmmeter.

Sorry I am not that technical, so I have no idea of what you are trying to saying. Can you try and explain in more simpler terms. Thanks

I understand, I'll try to talk easier. Normally unused inputs voltage measurement unit must be connected to the 0V line ( "earth", the GND, it is a common lead of the unit), and here it is not consciously made that leads to them random potential interference which is measured chip.

That is, in this case we are dealing with a gross mistake of designing devices that you see on the screen as manifestly odd measurements.

Honestly for that kind of art device developers should be home from work to drive the filthy broom, but it cheapens the cost of the product and the company delet view that "did not notice minor flaws" hiding them in the company's software - it does not poll the measuring channels and deliberately inaccurate results are not displayed on the screen .

VictorVG said:
I understand, I'll try to talk easier. Normally unused inputs voltage measurement unit must be connected to the 0V line ( "earth", the GND, it is a common lead of the unit), and here it is not consciously made that leads to them random potential interference which is measured chip.

That is, in this case we are dealing with a gross mistake of designing devices that you see on the screen as manifestly odd measurements.

Honestly for that kind of art device developers should be home from work to drive the filthy broom, but it cheapens the cost of the product and the company delet view that "did not notice minor flaws" hiding them in the company's software - it does not poll the measuring channels and deliberately inaccurate results are not displayed on the screen .

So are u saying that I need a new Psu?

Back