Auto-Start issue

YBHW

Today HWinfo64 is unable to load the app at startup after multiple restarts even though it's been working fine for the past few weeks on my new PC.

Just for the record, the auto-start is checked in settings and I DO see the task in task scheduler. However, in the last run results column it says "The requested operation requires elevation. (0x800802E4) even though I have the "Run with highest privileges" checked in the properties. I'm not too sure what really happen yesterday that may have caused this to happen. I did install ASUS Aura standalone to control my RGBs but that is about it, also there might have been an HWinfo64 update that slipped past me. But any other method to troubleshoot?

Thanks

This is a known issue of last Beta (build 5370) and being worked on:

If you have created your own task or modified the one created by HWiNFO, try to disable and enable Auto Start in HWiNFO.

If you have created your own task or modified the one created by HWiNFO, try to disable and enable Auto Start in HWiNFO.
I did not create my own task or modify the one created by HWiNFO. But I did disable and enable Auto Start as suggested and did a restart, this seems to have fixed it.

Back