Beta 7.61-5175 won't show right the sensor's value

I've just started using the latest beta and found out that the program won't show correctly the sensor's value for some sensors. You can click in whatever sensor and then you'll be able to read it. But, if you do not, it stays sometimes hidden the number, or it shows some other time. The thing is that this problem is totally random.

Attachments

• HWiNFO 01.png
    HWiNFO 01.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 6
Looks like it's an issue of color - some of your items are in white color on white background.
Revert back to default text color in Sensor Settings / Customize.

Thanks for the answer, @Martin, but I've already tried that and it only changes the text's color, not the sensor value's color. But, even if that were true, I can't understand why some readings are displayed in black and the next second are displayed in white, as you can see in the attached screen caps. As I said, this changes are totally random and have never happened before with previous versions, like 7.51-5160, which was the last one I was using, as you can see on the image

Attachments

• HWiNFO 02.png
    HWiNFO 02.png
    157 KB · Views: 5
  • HWiNFO 03.png
    HWiNFO 03.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 5
  • HWiNFO 04.png
    HWiNFO 04.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 3
  • HWiNFO 751-5160.png
    HWiNFO 751-5160.png
    158 KB · Views: 5
A complete "Reset Preferences" should fix that, but you'll lose your custom layout then. So you should first do a Backup Preferences.

Last edited:
Back