CPU Core Temperatures

LaserBoss

Hello,

I am using HWiNFO in conjunction with Rainmeter and a Rainmeter skin called Gadgets (https://silverazide.deviantart.com/art/Gadgets-4-1-0-522574269) so I can monitor everything on my laptop. HWiNFO provides the data used to show the CPU core temperatures. My CPU is an i7 8750H with 6 cores and 12 threads. However, cores/threads 9,10,11, & 12 are not having any temperature reported. Why is this? Can it be fixed, and if so how?

Thank You

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File and a screenshot of the sensors window and I will check it.

Martin said:
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File and a screenshot of the sensors window and I will check it.

I hope this is what you want. I'm new to this and I'm not 100% sure as to what I am doing. I had to black out some of the screenshot so I could actually post it given the file size.

Thank You

Attachments

• Data.CSV
    376.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 8
HWiNFO reports temperatures of all 6 cores. Temperatures are measured per core (not per each thread), because thermal sensors are placed per core.
So I don't see any problem here.

Martin said:
HWiNFO reports temperatures of all 6 cores. Temperatures are measured per core (not per each thread), because thermal sensors are placed per core.
So I don't see any problem here.
Thanks for your help.

Back