CPU High Voltage Spike?

LouZ23

As you can see from the images, the CPU randomly spikes to high voltages. Over 2 v on soc, which I'm assuming is a bug, since the Vcore and core VIDs are in a safe range.
I'm not sure if its meant to be those values or not.

Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B650M-A WIFI II

Ram: Kingston FURY Beast White 32GB

PSU: Corsair RM750e 750W Power Supply

Images 2 and 3 are the default bios settings and the first is the expo, and curve optimizer enabled with all core -30. I'm not entirely sure if these voltages are fine or if I should limit them in the bios.
CPU HIGH.pngScreenshot 2024-02-21 195825.pngScreenshot 2024-02-21 200210.png

Its probably error reporting like all the others below
You should read that

Its not like a random spike but actually doubled value(s) and there are many in your first 2 screenshots.
You also have doubles on MISC voltage, memory controller speed, FCLK speed, SoC power, Frequency limit (Global), your CPU VDD (Vcore) also right above the SoC voltage... and maybe a couple more.

Last edited:
Its probably error reporting like all the others below
You should read that

Its not like a random spike but actually doubled value(s) and there are many in your first 2 screenshots.
You also have doubles on MISC voltage, memory controller speed, FCLK speed, SoC power, Frequency limit (Global), your CPU VDD (Vcore) also right above the SoC voltage... and maybe a couple more.
Yeah, since I reinstalled hwinfo and the voltages are not overly high and stay under 1.2

Back