Display cutting in and out while running hwinfo64 sensors

WickdJestr

Hello so since building my pc 2 or so months ago, if had a issue with hwinfo 64 causing my display to cut in and out and even freeze a bit, but it never detects an error nor do I think it will while logging but I will try it's like the display loses connection then it hasto reconnect.. one thing to note is I'm currently running a aorus master 3070, and before that I was running a Msi Gaming X Trio 6800xt. And it did this with both GPU's. Here's my system specs

Msi z490 Gaming Edge Wifi
Intel i5 11600k (OC to 5ghz @ 1.380v)
Msi Coreliquid 240mm Aio
Corsair Vengeance Rgb Pro 3200mhz C16
1tb WD Black SN750
Aorus Master 3070 (Currently installed)
Msi Gaming X trio 6800xt
Seasonic Focus GX-750w PSU
Msi Gungnir 110m

Running my pc through hdmi 2.1 to Sony x900h 4k @120fps

Quite strange that this issue happens with both GPUs that a substantially different. Please try to disable monitoring of sensors in HWiNFO (by hitting the Del key over the respective heading) and see if there's one that when disabled will stop the issue from happening. Please let me know the results so I can think about further guidance.

Quite strange that this issue happens with both GPUs that a substantially different. Please try to disable monitoring of sensors in HWiNFO (by hitting the Del key over the respective heading) and see if there's one that when disabled will stop the issue from happening. Please let me know the results so I can think about further guidance

Back