Fan RPM no longer working

ahl395

hello!

I am a frequent user of Hwinfo.

I was on v1.7x and on my Asus G73, Under "G73 EC" I saw my CPU and GPU fan speeds, in the new v1.88 and beta 1.89, "EC" is there but there are no fans displayed under it.

Could this please be fixed? :)

Version 3.88 caused some issues with reporting of these fans, but I fixed this in the later Beta releases. Do you have the latest Beta (build 1425) and still don't see any "G73 EC" fan speeds?
If you still have this problem with latest Beta, can you please try to disable all sensors except the "G73 EC", close Sensors window and open it again if you see the fan speeds?

Martin said:
Version 3.88 caused some issues with reporting of these fans, but I fixed this in the later Beta releases. Do you have the latest Beta (build 1425) and still don't see any "G73 EC" fan speeds?
If you still have this problem with latest Beta, can you please try to disable all sensors except the "G73 EC", close Sensors window and open it again if you see the fan speeds?

I realized i did not have the latest beta when I thought I did, my bad. Works fine in build 1425!

Thank you

Back