Feature request: search in Sensor Status, Sensor Settings: Custom, System Tray, OSD (RTSS), Alerts, etc., saving of custom color and resize of window

uplink

Hey there

I just fell in love with Yoru software, I was on Core Temp till now [go figure :D].

Would You please consider adding search within Sensor Status and within Sensor Settings practically all of the tabs in there? Maybe fulltext throughout all the values? It would really make work with You SW easier. I'd be even willing to pay yearly fee for Pro version or something.

Second one is, is it hard to make HWInfo 64 to remember my custom colors for good?

And last but not last at all [sorry :D], is it hard to make the HWInfo64 Sensor Settings and other setting windows resizeable?

Thank You for Your eventual consideration

With kind regards

uplink

A search feature is in the to-do list, but this is growing pretty big and currently I there any many other features with higher priority, especially supporting the huge amount of new hardware and technologies. So I can't promise anything.
Not sure which colors you mean, but all sensor settings including colors of items should be remembered automatically. Such settings are stored in registry and can be stored/restored.
There are currently no plans to make the sensor setting window resizeable.

A search feature is in the to-do list, but this is growing pretty big and currently I there any many other features with higher priority, especially supporting the huge amount of new hardware and technologies. So I can't promise anything.
Not sure which colors you mean, but all sensor settings including colors of items should be remembered automatically. Such settings are stored in registry and can be stored/restored.
There are currently no plans to make the sensor setting window resizeable.
Nice! Cool, well, the resize ain't that important at all, it was just an idea. Search is gonna rock soon, and I get it, there's tons of features and HW implementation and somehow I noticed You're #1 sensor/hw monitor in the world [wow, nice!]

And I mean this, please see file attached. After I restart PC, I lose that custom color. It stays bound to sensor, but not in "custom colors" panel.

Attachments

• custom-colors.jpg
    custom-colors.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 5
I'm not sure if those custom colors can be managed by applications, I'd rather say this is a system-wide feature.

I'm not sure if those custom colors can be managed by applications, I'd rather say this is a system-I sewide feature.
I see. Would it pose a big problem to give a user e.g. 10 fields with hex code, where he could store his preset colors? I mean, I'd be great with one or two also :D

Back