Font in v3.73

Nabu

I don't like the font in version 3.73. Somehow, the tool tires my eyes. I think it's a little troublesome to read. The older one was better for me.

Nabu said:
I don't like the font in version 3.73. Somehow, the tool tires my eyes. I think it's a little troublesome to read. The older one was better for me.

Previously the Verdana font was used, which unfortunately doesn't have an equivalent in certain locales, so I had to change it.
Which particular screen is the problematic one (summary, sensors, main) ?

Martin said:
Nabu said:

Previously the Verdana font was used, which unfortunately doesn't have an equivalent in certain locales, so I had to change it.
The sensor status screen bothers me mostly. Especially, the rows including sensor readings. (Using a 22" wide screen monitor)

Maybe, the problem is not the font itself. I'm not sure.
Thanks

Nabu said:
Martin said:
Nabu said:

The sensor status screen bothers me mostly. Especially, the rows including sensor readings. (Using a 22" wide screen monitor)

Maybe, the problem is not the font itself. I'm not sure.
Thanks

Is it too small or too large, or just too ugly? ;)
Are you using Large Fonts in Windows ?

I think there is no big problem with font size. Yes, it is just ugly perhaps. Say, the numbers cannot be spotted easily.

( I don't use large fonts in Windows -Vista Ultimate-)

Back