HTML Logs

Spaksu

Hi guys, 

I want to keep the logs of some units CPU, GPU and Memory (RAM). 

And I want to keep update it as HTML file not CSV.

How do we do that?

You mean logs of sensor data, not hardware configuration (which supports reports in HTML) ?

Yes I mean the sensors log. Why we can only get CSV output? Do you think there should be more outputs like HTML, XLS or XML?

I think that CSV is the best format for further processing of results.
HWiNFO doesn't support other formats for sensor logs, you will need other tools to convert it to other formats. Or use something like GenericLogViewer to view the results in graphs.

I know that but I need the specific log data such as "GPU Memory Usage", "Physical Memory Load", "CPU Usage" and use that data automatically for another data software. I need it for that.

And I'm planning to use reports without ever closing. So when CSV file is being use, (in read-only mode) the titles of the reports not show. It writes to the bottom of reports when we stops reporting. We need to stop the report to find out what belongs to what. Titles need to be written at the top.

The red text comes out when you end the report. I need that on the top. Can you provide us. Please.

Thanks

aaaa.jpg

If you're looking for such advanced features, then you might consider the HWiNFO SDK.

Spaksu said:
And I'm planning to use reports without ever closing. So when CSV file is being use, (in read-only mode) the titles of the reports not show. It writes to the bottom of reports when we stops reporting. We need to stop the report to find out what belongs to what. Titles need to be written at the top.

The red text comes out when you end the report. I need that on the top. Can you provide us. Please.

Thanks

aaaa.jpg

Cant you just do this subject with an update? Moving titles up in CSV file. That's enough for me. 

I can't play with SDK :) it's beyond my knowledge.

Sorry, I can't do that for 2 reasons:
- It would break compatibility with several existing applications using the current format
- There's a reason why those headings are put at the end too. In case a new sensor/value appears during runtime (which can happen), the last row will contain the updated assignment.

Back