hwinfo 555 DOS

HWiNFO for DOS is no longer maintained. The development has been ceased a few years ago so I might no longer be able to provide a fix for this issue.
At which entry does the hang happen, are you able to create a screenshot/photo of the screen ?

Martin said:
HWiNFO for DOS is no longer maintained. The development has been ceased a few years ago so I might no longer be able to provide a fix for this issue.
At which entry does the hang happen, are you able to create a screenshot/photo of the screen ?

I try to illustrate the situation in a simple way:

1. dos USb access;
  2. c:\hwinf555.exe
  3. the window appears;
  4. selecting motherboard information from the menù;
  5. pc hangs.
I cannot make a screenshot because the system hangs and because I don' remember if the possibility to capture is provided by the tools. However I've notificated this bug only for your interest: I can use the previous version to see system information by dos.

Yes, if the board is assembled on the VIA PT880, then it along with the CPU and RAM just easier to replace because in the event of any failure to find spare parts for the repair of such a system is a huge problem - the chipset has long out of production, Pentium IV series of processors on the same core Willamate. Yes, it works if you place the order to raise the chipset drawings from the archive, and after about a year - half will give you a brand new still smelling of fresh paint chips, but each will cost you about how Uncle Sam nuclear aircraft carrier ....

As for the rest - but why do not you use the iron for the recognition of other means - for example Frenzy - a native FreeBSD (BTX) loader copes with this work, and at the same time to see the trouble spots.

Diagnose program can right  don't recognize VIA PT880 Ultra "chipset" - AGP + PCIe + many old technical solution :D

[attachment=1857]

Whoever came up with this dog hybrid with a suitcase certainly looked firmly to the bottom of the bottle. :D  In terms of circuitry, this solution nonsense rare. :D

Attachments

• pt880ultra_diagram_new.jpg
    pt880ultra_diagram_new.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 9
VictorVG said:
Diagnose program can right  don't recognize VIA PT880 Ultra "chipset" - AGP + PCIe + many old technical solution :D

Whoever came up with this dog hybrid with a suitcase certainly looked firmly to the bottom of the bottle. :D  In terms of circuitry, this solution nonsense rare. :D

thanks for reply. However the previous release of hwinfo works.

Azrael5

This solution when people tried to guess that will remain afloat. Always a good does not work. I'd rather tinker me it is easier to ensure than in the scheme of the opportunity to apply RTL, DTL, TTL, STTL, ECL, pMOS, nMOS or CMOS chips, depending on whether that supply vessels in the sausage department will purchase. :)

Back