HWinfo automatic startup question.

bomae09

hi when i was fiddling with hwinfo64 settings it got to a point when i start my laptop hwinfo64 will automatically run. i tried reinstalling and reset preferences and it didnt work. and now i dont have the options for settings and which to run sensor or summary. can you help me how to totally remove hwinfo64 so that when i reinstall it will be on default settings. thanks

It should be possible to disable the autostart via the same option in HWiNFO settings.
Alternate method is to go into Windows Control Panel - Administrating Tools - Task Scheduler and disable HWiNFO task there.

Martin said:
It should be possible to disable the autostart via the same option in HWiNFO settings.
Alternate method is to go into Windows Control Panel - Administrating Tools - Task Scheduler and disable HWiNFO task there.

is there a way to completely remove hwinfo64 including all its settings to start from scratch? like a Display Driver Uninstaller.

You can clear all HWiNFO settings by pressing the "Reset Preferences" button in Settings.
Some portable settings will be retained in that case in the INI file, so you can replace that one with the one downloaded from web.

Back