Hwinfo + Rivatuner Statistics Server doesn't work anymore

genio88

Hi, i used to use Hwinfo and Rivatuner Statistics Server to monitoring statistics ingame, but now that i've upgraded my motherboard and cpu to intel it doesn't work anymore, my new motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3, and my new cpu an i7 4770k, i've got the latest version of both hwinfo and rivatuner, could the problem be an incompatibility with my new motherboard z97 chipset? if so are you gonna update the program?
Please help!

This is not a matter of mainboard, so it should work.
What does it exactly mean, that it doesn't work? Have you properly configured HWiNFO to show the desired sensor values in RTSS ?

Martin said:
This is not a matter of mainboard, so it should work.
What does it exactly mean, that it doesn't work? Have you properly configured HWiNFO to show the desired sensor values in RTSS ?

It means that when i start a game, it doesn't show me the information on screen, i've configured it just like i did when i had a AMD platform, i checked the information which i wanted to view on hwinfo monitoring and than started RTSS, i've tried it on Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs and Battlefield, but nothing, it worked before i upgraded my pc to intel platform, here is a screen of how i set everything
Cattura.jpg

Update, now it works, i don't know why it won't work with vector 3d mode, i switched it to 2d mode and now it works

Back