HWiNFO v5.72 available.
- Added recognition of AMD 400-series chipset.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR VII HERO.
- Improved recognition of Bay Trail steppings.
- Enhanced reporting of turbo ratio limits with fused and resolved values (BDX, SKX).
- Added option to disable access to Corsair and some Asetek-based coolers.
- Added recognition of some future AMD Vega and Navi GPUs.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro V100.
- Added reporting of GPU VRAM module model for some AMD GPUs.
- Fixed enumeration of RAID drives on AMD Promontory chipsets.
- Fixed disk activity sensor names on some RAID systems.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Ice Lake-SP (ICX).
- Fixed reporting of Total Memory Encryption feature status in summary.
- Added reporting of active memory channels on AMD Zen.
- Enhanced monitoring of Intel GPU video decode usage.
- Fixed flickering of RTSS OSD in some applications with high framerates.
- Added monitoring of Corsair H80i Pro, H100i Pro, H115i Pro and H150i Pro.
- Improved enumeration of network adapters.
- Enhanced support of AMD Radeon RX Vega M.
- Enhanced monitoring of new Intel Compute Card models.
- Unified HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 packages (universal installer, combined portable).