HWiNFO v5.85-3465 Beta available.
- Fixed a possible collision with CPU-Z or CorsairLink on ASUS Ryzen systems.
- Fixed a possible crash when monitoring multiple machines remotely.
- Enhanced reporting of some sensors via ASUS WMI interface.
- Disabled periodic polling of APIC timer clock (BCLK) on Windows 10 RS4 (1803) to avoid potential conflicts with OS.
- Improved support of Intel Ice Lake.
- Improved reporting of total memory size when SPD information is not available.
- Added reporting of remaining battery time in sensors.