HWiNFO v5.86 available.
- Fixed a possible collision with CPU-Z or CorsairLink on ASUS Ryzen systems.
- Fixed a possible crash when monitoring multiple machines remotely.
- Enhanced reporting of some sensors via ASUS WMI interface.
- Disabled periodic polling of APIC timer clock (BCLK) on Windows 10 RS4 (1803) to avoid potential conflicts with OS.
- Improved support of Intel Ice Lake.
- Improved reporting of total memory size when SPD information is not available.
- Added reporting of remaining battery time in sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B450 series mainboards.
- Added support of Fintek F71809 HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI B450 and Z390 series mainboards.
- Enabled running under Windows 10 on ARM (preliminary).
- Added detection of ES/production status for AMD Zen CPUs.