HWiNFO v5.93-3590 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v5.93-3590 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE H370 series mainboards.
  • Fixed sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z390 M GAMING.
  • Added monitoring of VRM temperature on some ASUS MAXIMUS XI HERO/CODE/FORMULA mainboards.
  • Added monitoring of external fans on ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6.
  • Added monitoring of overclocking voltage offsets on later Intel CPUs.
  • Improved identification of drives connected to some Silicon Image SATA/RAID controllers.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE B360 and H310 series mainboards.
  • Added reporting of AVX2 turbo limit ratios for Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake.

Hello and thanks for the Beta.

I vaguely remember that on the GPU section, there used to be a Power Consumption type of entry, in Watts. It is missing in the last 2 Betas, I still see it in GPU-Z however. I could be remembering wrong, but if I'm not, mind bringing it back? I like the Watt measurements.

Thank you!

There was no change in HWiNFO in this area in the past several releases. Are you perhaps using custom sensors order and this value became hidden somewhere?
If you provide the HWiNFO Debug File it would tell me more.

Yes, it used to be there. I think something changed in later NVIDIA drivers, which version are you using?
Also can you please look in this folder "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI" if you see a file called "nvml.dll" there ? If not, can use see it in some other folder ?
It would also be helpful if you could run the "regedit" tool, navigate into: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\nVidia Corporation\Global\NVSMI" and paste here the content of the "NVSMIPATH" key.

One by one:
- driver version is 417.22 from a few days ago. DCH version, clean install after Safe Mode DDU, in case it matters. I've been told it's the same file structure.
- no NVSMI folder in C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation. Only thing named NVSMI is an inf in c:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{FDD5A2CF-1B4D-45B2-AED5-5981B3B63453}\
- there are 2 nvml.dll files on C:, on in C:\Windows\System32, and another in c:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_fe41663f47dc778f\
- NVSMI missing in that part of the registry:
https://i.imgur.com/a458xJq.png
Found a NVSMI in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\MCU

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thnx for the update mate but i can't seem to download either one of the newer versions.. I am stuck on 92 for now. If i click the download button which says: "HWiNFO v5.93-3590" but it keeps downloading 92 version.

Thnx.

Back