HWiNFO v6.20 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v6.20 available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X299X and TRX40 series.
  • Added monitoring of Noise sensor on some GIGABYTE mainboards.
  • Added reporting of total Average Effective Clock.
  • Added reporting of SATA/NVMe current interface in summary.
  • Added reporting of PBO Scalar value for AMD Matisse.
  • Improved reporting of HDA Codec.
  • Fixed losing of some sensor items on some CPUs after suspend/resume.
  • Improved support of ATI mach64.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Quartz Canyon and Ghost Canyon NUC.
  • Added reporting of TDP setting for AMD Ryzen APUs.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS C422 series.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX TRX40-E GAMING and PRIME TRX40-PRO.
  • Added reporting of Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) core order.
  • Enhanced support of AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper.
  • Enhanced support of Intel Rocket Lake.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock TRX40 Taichi and TRX40 Creator.
  • Added reporting and monitoring of PPT, TDC and EDC limits and actual values for AMD Zen2 family.
  • Added universal monitoring of FCLK for AMD Zen2 family.
  • Added monitoring of CPU Die average temperature for AMD Zen2 family.
  • Adjusted reporting of SVI2 TFN Current/Power, removed reporting on systems where accurate values are not guaranteed.
  • Added reporting of cLDO VDDP and VDDG for AMD Zen2 family.

• Adjusted reporting of SVI2 TFN Current/Power, removed reporting on systems where accurate values are not guaranteed.
  • Added reporting of cLDO VDDP and VDDG for AMD Zen2 family.
R5 3600
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro
Latest UEFI version, latest win10 v1909, and latest (Nov) chipset drivers from AMD.

1) 6.20 has removed "CPUcore/SoC current (SVI2 TFN)" but kept the "CPUcore/SoC voltage (SVI2 TFN)" Was not accurate? I also still see the CPUcore/SoC power. So... ???
2) There is no cLDO VDDP/VDDG report. I only see them in RM as always.

1) SVI2 TFN current values require special scaling which is different for each mainboard. So these values are now shown only if the adjustment is known, not just assumed as in such case it was not guaranteed (it could be correct or not). SVI2 TFN power values were calculated as Voltage * Current, with the new update the power values are read straight from a different (guaranteed) source for cases where current adjustment is not known.

2) Since these values are static, they are not shown in sensors, but in the main window under the CPU node. Note that if you're using Sensors-only mode, you will need to deactivate it for the main window to show up.

1) Thanks for the info and clarification!

2) Yes I always use "sensors only" mode. I assumed that those 2 would show up in there as other static values/voltages/clocks do. Anyway its not all that singificant.
I understand you may try to keep sensors count on a reasonable amount. Although I dont really care about that as I stop/disable the ones I dont need/care, and the already large number doesnt really hurt my system performance. Adds like 1% load, and I dont care about power savings too.

Thanks alot again!!

Yes, I try to minimize the already huge set of sensors to a reasonable amount.
But there are always users who think it's too cluttered, while others want even more :D Not possible to make everyone happy :)

Back