HWiNFO v7.14 available.
- Added initial support of Raptor Lake-S and Raptor Lake-P.
- Changed layout of DDR5 DIMM sensors to one sensor per DIMM.
- Added monitoring of several parameters for each DDR5 DIMM.
- Fixed reporting of voltage offset set via V/F curve for Intel CPUs.
- Added reporting of voltage/frequency curve setting for Intel CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock Z690 series.
- Added reporting of Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI) setting.
- Enhanced support of next-generation AMD APUs.
- Added graph Auto Fit feature.
- Minor fixes for Alder Lake support.
- Fixed monitoring of Aquacomputer Quadro and Octo with new firmware.
- Added reporting of AMX support in summary.
- Improved monitoring of DDR5 PMIC parameters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X570 FTW and X570 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z690 CLASSIFIED and Z690 DARK KINGPIN.
- Changed reporting of Memory Command Rate to not depend on Gear Mode.
- Fixed swapped GPU Right/Ext fan on EVGA iCX with new firmware.