HWiNFO v7.44 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v7.44 available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock A620 series.
  • Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070.
  • Improved monitoring of Corsair Commander CORE, CORE XT, ST.
  • Enhanced temperature monitoring of AMD X670/B650 chipsets.
  • Added monitoring of GPU available memory for NVIDIA and Intel GPUs.
  • Fixed support of Renesas RAA229132 PWM.
  • Enhanced support and monitoring of AMD Van Gogh.
  • Added fan speed monitoring of Valve Steam Deck.
  • Added separate monitoring of static and dynamic PL1/PL2 values.
  • Added DIMM SPD information and temperature monitoring for Intel Sapphire Rapids, Emerald Rapids, Granite Rapids and Sierra Forest.
  • Added support of Fintek F81804U LPC/HW Monitor.

Thanks for the update, I had build 7.42 5030 and all was well................

20230506194548_1.jpg

however when updating to this latest build, updates been done many times previously with zero issues..................................

update.jpg

for some unknown reason, to me anyway, the CPU displayed usage is very much wrong.
rebooting it is still the same, in several games tested, and going back to the 742 build all is as shown in the first screenshot, the same as any other previous build.

Thanks for the update, I had build 7.42 5030 and all was well................

View attachment 9216

however when updating to this latest build, updates been done many times previously with zero issues..................................

View attachment 9218

for some unknown reason, to me anyway, the CPU displayed usage is very much wrong.
rebooting it is still the same, in several games tested, and going back to the 742 build all is as shown in the first screenshot, the same as any other previous build.

You will need to change from "CPU Usage" to "CPU Utility" values. Here the full discussion:

Thanks for letting me know. I checked the above change notes and did not notice anything that I would recognise as accounting for that change.

All changed back now and working as I wish it to :)

Well not really, as it turns out. But the thread you linked contains all the relevant information.

Last edited:
Hi Martin. Long time no talk. I hope that all is well with you.

It sure would be nice to have an option to toggle this prompt on or off. I find it very annoying to have to do more than click "Reset Values" in the Sensor window.

I'm going to have to research what this is. I have never heard of VCore Latch and do not know the value of monitoring it. But, that extra window that pops up and requires user input to reset the values is a real nuisance.

1683578425391.png

I see.. VCore Latch is a feature available on later higher-end ASUS mainboards which allows a much finer watching of voltage drops/spikes directly monitored by the hardware/firmware.

Hi, Martin!
Fixed monitoring of legacy CPU Usage on Windows 11.
Does this have something to do with the abnormally low "Usage" sensor load value in update 22H2, where we use "Utility" as an alternative, or is this another change?

Back