HWiNFO v8.01-5425 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v8.01-5425 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Added workaround for Windows Defender messing up Effective Clock and C0 Residency counters.
  • Added improvements for Auto Start.
  • Enhanced support and monitoring of Moore Threads GPUs.
  • Updated PresentMon to v2.0.0.
  • Added support of Razer PWM PC Fan Controller.
  • Added preserving of independent OSD window position.
  • Added monitoring of VR VOUT, IOUT and POUT via SVID (Intel).
  • Improved accessibility controls.
  • Restored WinPE compatibility.
  • Improved support of AMD Zen5 family.
  • Added limited support of OnSemi NCP81530 and NCP81537 PWMs.

Hello, I would like to point out that on the latest beta versions since release 8.00. The IRF35204 sensor of my MB Aorus X570 Ultra (rev1.0) no longer appears!?
v8.008.00 5400.jpg

v8.01 5425

8.01 5425.jpg

I have to launch Hwinfo then shut it down immediately otherwise the debug file becomes too big and I can't upload it. This is what I can send

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Thanks. Please also attach DBG file from v8.00. You can compress it (ZIP, RAR, 7z) before attaching.

You should see the VRMs here.
Oddly when I manually launch the release sometimes they do not appear however when Hwinfo launches at startup everything works ? But on the Beta, whether manually or at startup, the VRMs do not appear at all.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.rar
    354.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello, had the crazy die temp spikes and doubled soc voltage etc etc, and noticed that you towards the end said it did seem to just be a sensor reading issue. I have been trying to get the beta version installed to see if it helps correct it like you've said, and I may be stupid as I'm new to all of this, but I can't find a way to install it at all? Every time I've clicked on your links it just goes to the 8.00 installer? And I don't see a way to get the new version. Again, very new, so it could be very simple.

Hello, had the crazy die temp spikes and doubled soc voltage etc etc, and noticed that you towards the end said it did seem to just be a sensor reading issue. I have been trying to get the beta version installed to see if it helps correct it like you've said, and I may be stupid as I'm new to all of this, but I can't find a way to install it at all? Every time I've clicked on your links it just goes to the 8.00 installer? And I don't see a way to get the new version. Again, very new, so it could be very simple.

To download the latest Beta version 8.01 click the grey Download latest Beta... button in the middle column.
1713995396586.png

Back