HWiNFO32/64 v5.61-3293 Beta available.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 FTW K.
- Added reporting of more AVX-512 features supported.
- Added reporting Secure Memory Encryption (AMD) / Total Memory Encryption (Intel) supported.
- Added monitoring of Intel GPU (GT) and Media Engine Usage for Skylake and later iGPUs.
- Fixed reporting of some EC voltages on ASUS X99-DELUXE II, STRIX X99, X99-A II and RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock IMB-19x series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS X299 PRO.
- Enhanced SPD information for NVM (AEP) DIMMs.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Intel Ice Lake-U/Y.
- Fixed reporting of temperatures on AMD Vega since Crimson 17.11.2 driver.
- Added reporting of CPU per-core turbo ratios (IA/SSE, AVX2, AVX-512) for Intel.
- Added several Coffee Lake CPU models.
- Improved access to Intel Management Engine.
- Improved BCLK measurement on Skylake-X/SP CPUs.
- Fixed a rare crash on some AMD Multi-GPU systems.